- Secure individual garage parking on premises with keypad access.
- Large private covered garden Courtyard with sitting and dining areas and direct water access.
- Studio style private room with queen size bed, basic television, small bar fridge, microwave, nespresso coffee machine, toaster, electric jug, crockery, cutlery and glassware.
- Private bathroom with shower, full size bath and separate toilet.
- Full access and use of the anchorage beach just a few steps down the boat ramp from your courtyard for swimming, fishing, canoeing or just sitting (2 beach chairs are available in the courtyard).
- Wi-Fi (5g/2.4g).
- Accommodation is set up as a 1 bedroom studio unit with a private garden courtyard, bathroom and secure garage. Other areas of the apartment including private bedrooms, main living area, kitchen and laundry facilities are closed off.
- As we are away during your stay you will be the only occupants. During our absence the kitchen, laundry, main living room and private bedroom areas are closed off. While we will not be on site to assist with your stay we have taken every effort to ensure your stay meets all your expectations.
Mooloolaba Anchorage is easily accessible from the Sunshine Motorway and just off Brisbane Road which leads directly to Mooloolaba beach. You have a private secure onsite single garage (maximum vehicle height 1.9 metres) for parking however additional public on road parking availability in the area can be limited during the week. There is a dedicated walking path and bike way following the river to Mooloolaba beach. Public transport to most areas of the Sunshine Coast is available on Brisbane Road.
Guest Visit Information
During your stay you have full undisturbed private use of the studio bedroom, private bathroom and courtyard and are responsible for maintaining general cleanliness. While we are away all unoccupied areas of the apartment are closed off including private bedrooms, main living area, main kitchen and laundry. While there is no kitchen or laundry the studio does include a small fridge, microwave, nespresso coffee machine, electric jug, toaster and basic crockery/cutlery. There are also lots of takeaway / coffee / food options within easy reach. Your private courtyard is a great living area providing dining, seating and relaxing areas. A laundromat is located a couple of hundred metres away on Brisbane Road.
As this is a garden courtyard please do not feed the ants and ensure any food scraps / rubbish are placed in the bin and all plates, glasses etc are washed and returned to the cupboard.
The courtyard opens directly onto the boat ramp and water and the garden includes small rocks, shells and coral which may be very attractive to young hands. At low tide the boat ramp can be slippery. These features may make this accommodation unsuitable for some guests.
Some personal items including water craft are stored in the courtyard and garage. These are not available for guest use however feel free to bring your own stand up's, canoes, kayaks, boards etc. You can launch them directly down the boat ramp from your courtyard. Please take care as the ramp can be slippery.
A full professional clean and linen service is completed prior to your arrival and on departure, however no housekeeping is included during your occupancy.
If you are staying Monday night please put the red lid wheelie bin out on the roadside / gutter next to the boat ramp driveway on Monday night and bring it in after collection on Tuesday morning. Rubbish bag liners can be found in your studio cupboard.
If when you arrive the red lid wheelie bin (number 9) is not next to the 3-seater lounge at the end of the courtyard it may still be out. If it is not bin night (Monday) please retrieve it, put it next to the 3-seater lounge at the end of the courtyard and add a bin liner for use. If it has been emptied it may also be left at the courtyard gate.
If your stay is long term you are also responsible for linen during your stay i.e. wash/change the sheets and towels as needed. As an option we can arrange cleaning and full linen replacement by our professional cleaners for you on a suitable day. The cost is $119 for cleaning and linen. Full details are provided in the Guest Manual.
This is our home, please treat it and our neighbors with respect. No excessive noise or parties, no smoking inside or outside around the buildings, do not block the drive way or boat ramp, make sure the garage door is closed, the courtyard taps turned off and on departure return all keys and card to the key safe.